วันอาทิตย์ที่ 28 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2553

The Most Entertaining Zoo Animals

I've always been a big lover of the zoo. I happen to have grown up in San Diego, so maybe I was spoiled by such an amazing collection of animals all gathered in one setting. Whatever it is, I'm an animal lover and I find a visit to the zoo to be both incredibly entertaining, but very educational too.

Without further ado, I'll share some of my favorite zoo animals with you from here.

Dolphins. These are some of the most exciting animals to watch. They're extremely smart (they're mammals believe it or not), and they're one of the friendliest animals out there. They're also very sweet, and love the attention and affection of humans around them.

Monkeys, gorillas, chimpanzees, and anything in that family. This might be my favorite animal to see when I go to the zoo. Why? Because they're the closest thing to humans that you'll find. In terms of looks and in terms of their mannerisms, watching these animals for long enough can make you laugh for hours. Some of the things they do are truly entertaining and they're always sure to put a smile on my face.

The last animal I'll mention is the elephant, as these always hold a soft spot in my heart. Despite their huge size, elephants are really loving creatures and they're also highly intelligent. Any zoo that has an elephant exhibit is absolutely worth seeing, and I can watch these animals for a long time, simply fascinated with their every move.




When I'm not at the zoo, I'm making my own drop earrings. I have a new pair of silver drop earrings that's just about ready and I can't wait to wear them out.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น